Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BG is officially having a weekly Game Night! More information will be coming soon! Contact Katie for Donations and Questions! Stay Tuned!
Welcome to Bearville Globe! Register Now or Log In to join in on all the fun!

Sage's Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sage<3
Administrators
Administrators
Sage<3

Sage's Blog Empty
PostSage's Blog

Sage's Blog Rc1z7k
About Sage:

Likes: Meeting new people, Making new graphics, Hanging with friends on babv
Dislikes: Stealers, Bullies, Spammers
Hobbies: Desiging Graphics, Soccer, Playing on babv, Looking at forums
Birthday: July 30 Smile
Favorite Animal: Cat
Favorite Color: Lavender

Blogs:

4th of July:
Okay so today was a great day. I started the day off chatting with my friends on chatbox but then after i had to go to my cousins house for a little reunion. Once i got there, my cousin and i jumped in the pool Razz it was such a hot day so it was refreshing and after we played a little bit, we both got out since we started getting cold. We then had a meal and so then she asked her parents if we may go outside and we did. So we started hanging out with some of our friends from the neighborhood. Once it started getting dark, we began to blow up fireworks Very Happy They were the tiny ones Razz Someone (a gurdian) lit up a firwork and popped out of no where, the flames hit me so i got burned Sad but im alright Smile and we had a blast looking at the pretty colors. So then i had to leave home and my dad bought fireworks of our own. It was all late so it was kinda funny Razz We bought some little nice ones and my next door neighbors joined me so i had a great day on this fourth of july Very Happy

5th of July:
Today i went to the library with my next door neighbors. It was suprisingly fun Razz They are doing this program that each book you read, you get a ticket to go to the raffle to win a nintendo Wii Very Happy The more books you read, the more chances you get of winning, so imma Read Read Read Very Happy And i got a little prize too, it's a little shoe xD it's a keychain.. it's really cute and purple Smile The rest of the day i went over to my neighbors house and just had fun Smile So thats how my day was.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Sage's Blog :: Comments

Sage<3
Re: Sage's Blog
Post Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:48 pm by Sage<3
**Updated** Very Happy
Hannah<3
Re: Sage's Blog
Post Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:26 pm by Hannah<3
Great Blog! Smile
and I love the poster design on the top! Smile