Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BG is officially having a weekly Game Night! More information will be coming soon! Contact Katie for Donations and Questions! Stay Tuned!
Welcome to Bearville Globe! Register Now or Log In to join in on all the fun!

TeddyBear Club.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Annalise

Annalise

TeddyBear Club. Empty
PostSubject: TeddyBear Club.   TeddyBear Club. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:13 pm

Welcome and here is where you can join the Teddybear club and if you join the teddybear club you can enter teddybear contest and win pawsome teddybear prizes. (If your in the teddybear club) and Play teddyebar games and talk about your favourite teddybears or all that other stuff or talk teddybear stuff. So here first you have to join so first here is the join part

This join applcations is going to end at 30/07/2011

Say this if you wanna join this club....

Bearville globe name:
Bearville account name:
Why do you love teddybears? Did you have a history with teddybears?
When you were little and you were sad did you turn to teddybears to cry on?
Do you love teddybears?

I --------- Want to join this club because ------------------- .

This is mine....
Bearville Globe name: Annalise.
Bearville account name: TrinityTeddy28
Why do you love teddybears? I love them becuase they are cuddly and cute! Did you have a history with teddybears? Yes I did teddybears have always been with me my teddybear I still have and sleep with is called (bear bear) and when I was born my grandmother gave me this teddybear that I called (Beary bear)
When you were little and you were sad did you turn to teddybears to cry on? Yes I always did Sad Smile I love teddy bears very much.
Do you love teddybears? yes very very much.

I Annalise want to join this club because I want to support teddybears because in the past they did it for me.
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillegarden.canadian-forum.com/

TeddyBear Club.
Page 1 of 1