Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BG is officially having a weekly Game Night! More information will be coming soon! Contact Katie for Donations and Questions! Stay Tuned!
Welcome to Bearville Globe! Register Now or Log In to join in on all the fun!

Why you should hire me.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Annalise

Annalise

Why you should hire me. Empty
PostSubject: Why you should hire me.   Why you should hire me. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:26 pm

I think you should chose me because I have learned how to follow rules because I have been on alot of forums and I will follow these rules as best as I can and I understand the rules for the chat box because I had a friend be a chat box mod and she told me everything you need to know and I think I can do this job because I know alot about it and I have been on chat box alot and I know what goes on in a chat box conversashion. I know alot of people on here that trust me to rule the rules and know me very well. So I hope each of you think about this. Please PM me or E-mail me what ever you do for I to know the answer I thank you for taking your time to read this I hope to make your forum a big succuse. Smile

BG Username: Annalise
Why did you choose this job?: Because I know I will be great at it I know the rules and I go on chatbox alot.
Do you think you will take your job seriously to help the forum?: Yes I love to help people very much.
Date: 13/07/2011

Back to top Go down
http://bearvillegarden.canadian-forum.com/
Sage<3
Administrators
Administrators
Sage<3

Why you should hire me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why you should hire me.   Why you should hire me. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:04 pm

At the moment we are not accepting job applications since we have enough staff. Please be patient and if we get more members we will think about this. thank you Smile
Back to top Go down

Why you should hire me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: First Steps On Bearville Globe! :: Jobs Central :: Chatbox Mod. Job Application-
Jump to: