Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BG is officially having a weekly Game Night! More information will be coming soon! Contact Katie for Donations and Questions! Stay Tuned!
Welcome to Bearville Globe! Register Now or Log In to join in on all the fun!

Member of the week

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoebe♥

Member of the week Empty
PostSubject: Member of the week   Member of the week EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:41 pm

I think we should have Member of the Week.Every week we choose a different member and they will get a special rank.
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer

EvieSummer

Member of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member of the week   Member of the week EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:42 pm

Yes, and maybe they get something like points if this forum has a points system or something (:
Back to top Go down
Phoebe♥

Member of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member of the week   Member of the week EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:44 pm

EvieSummer wrote:
Yes, and maybe they get something like points if this forum has a points system or something (:

I first put points but I edited my post and deleted it because I realized we don't have a points system Razz
Back to top Go down
Sage<3
Administrators
Administrators
Sage<3

Member of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member of the week   Member of the week EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:50 pm

We will soon have a points system for the Mall but thats coming soon. But Yes, we are having a Member of the Week. If you already haven't noticed, where it shows all the jobs it says Member of the Week Wink
Back to top Go down
~Thea Cutie~
News Reporters
News Reporters
~Thea Cutie~

Member of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member of the week   Member of the week EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:19 am

ohh...
great idea poppy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Member of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member of the week   Member of the week Empty

Back to top Go down

Member of the week
Page 1 of 1