Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BG is officially having a weekly Game Night! More information will be coming soon! Contact Katie for Donations and Questions! Stay Tuned!
Welcome to Bearville Globe! Register Now or Log In to join in on all the fun!

Do you have any sisters and brothers?

Go down 
+4
Layla
Sage<3
EvieSummer
Phoebe♥
8 posters

Do you have any brothers and sisters
Yes
Do you have any sisters and brothers? Vote_lcap83%Do you have any sisters and brothers? Vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
No
Do you have any sisters and brothers? Vote_lcap17%Do you have any sisters and brothers? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
I will do soon
Do you have any sisters and brothers? Vote_lcap0%Do you have any sisters and brothers? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Phoebe♥

Do you have any sisters and brothers? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have any sisters and brothers?   Do you have any sisters and brothers? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:31 pm

I have a twin sister.She is annoying at times but can be nice on the odd occasion xD
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer

EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any sisters and brothers?   Do you have any sisters and brothers? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:33 pm

I have a sister, A brother, A step sister, a Brother again and thats my life Lol
Back to top Go down
Sage<3
Administrators
Administrators
Sage<3

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any sisters and brothers?   Do you have any sisters and brothers? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Nope. No siblings what-so-ever Smile But i wish i had a big sister to look up to
Back to top Go down
Layla

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any sisters and brothers?   Do you have any sisters and brothers? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:47 pm

A twin sister and one on the way
Back to top Go down
~Thea Cutie~
News Reporters
News Reporters
~Thea Cutie~

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any sisters and brothers?   Do you have any sisters and brothers? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:03 am

I have one sister...
she is a little annoying
cuz she keeps on borrowing my things
and she never puts it back...
lol
Back to top Go down
Hannah<3
Administrators
Administrators
Hannah<3

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any sisters and brothers?   Do you have any sisters and brothers? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:23 pm

I have one little brother that drives me crazy, but i still love him <33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any sisters and brothers?   Do you have any sisters and brothers? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:01 pm

I have two younger brothers, who are twins! So annoying Razz Thats lil bros for you lol
Back to top Go down
Annalise

Annalise

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any sisters and brothers?   Do you have any sisters and brothers? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:43 pm

I have two sisters one is name Clare and one is Chantelle they are both 4 years old Smile Chantelle looks alot like me. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillegarden.canadian-forum.com/
Maybear209

Maybear209

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any sisters and brothers?   Do you have any sisters and brothers? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:35 pm

totally, i have a brother. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any sisters and brothers?   Do you have any sisters and brothers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have any sisters and brothers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Having Fun! :: Polls-
Jump to: